TheLebLog

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Iraq Terrorist Furious as Lebanon War Steals Headlines

by Harun as-Satir

17 July 2006

Baghdad


Marwan Abdullah is a father of three who works hard to put food on the table. He dresses modestly, speaks softly, and smiles most of the time. But Abdullah was devastated last Saturday when the successful triple-suicide car bombing he planned was completely overshadowed by the outbreak of war in Lebanon.

“I worked on that operation for weeks. Cars, men, money. So complicated. And we even killed 50 people. Not bad. But those bastards in Lebanon stole my headline. That should have been my work in 72 point font, not theirs.”

Abdullah was especially upset about who it was that stole his headline. “The Jews and the Shias… ahhh always the same. So many people to kill. But racism keeps me smiling. I love racism.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home